‘In limits, there is freedom. Creativity thrives within structure. Creating safe havens where our children are allowed to dream, play, make a mess and, yes, clean it up, we teach them respect for themselves and others.’ Julia Cameron
At MissionTech we aim to create a fun, positive, creative and collaborative learning environment for everyone. Our experience of working in high performing teams over many years shows that the best teams adhere to some basic ground rules to make sure everyone can thrive within the group settings.
By signing below you and your parent/guardian agree to a few basic rules and also agree failure to adhere to the code may lead to exclusion.
- I will arrive on time each day and be ready to start on time after each break.
- I will ensure that I adhere to strict sign in/out procedures so instructors know where I am at all times. I will adhere to the buddy system when using the toilet facilities (two go).
- I have read and agree with MissionTech policy on safeguarding and bullying. I will not engage in any form of bullying and encourage others to uphold the same zero tolerance standards.
- I will obey all safety and security instructions given by course instructors.
- I will not use a mobile phone or any other device during course time unless it is directly related to my course work. Use of the internet during course time is strictly limited to course work.
- I will treat equipment with due care and respect. Broken equipment may disrupt classwork.
- I will listen to and obey all directions given by course instructors.